Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tickets are bought...

June 14th. I am bad at dates. REALLY bad. I can not even remember my kids' birthdays without being reminded. But I can remember this month and this day.

The next couple of months seem to be revolving around it.

It's weird, but I feel as if I already have one of my feet back in the states.

We are getting ready for new adventures while still not having finished this one.

I am dreaming of camping with my best gal friends, shopping with my sister, helping my cousin deliver a baby, and singing with my home church.

I am eating as many empanadas and tamales and batidos de moras as possible. I am hugging my compaƱeros (friends/co-workers) more than usual. I find myself with tear filled eyes while singing with our brothers and sisters at church.

One foot here, one foot there.

One heart beat here, and another over there.

No comments: