TIme for a T.I.S.T. (Things I saw today)

comments



1. People picking their noses. Okay, you might have seen this, but in Loja it is acceptable to dig deep, in public. It's gross. One time it actually made me throw up. Even in the cafe, I have seen adult customers, sitting at the table and picking their noses. I'm getting used to it. But not enough to let anyone catch me doing it. I do that stuff in private. Thankyouverymuch.

2. A four year old in high heels. Women in Loja LOVE heels. I can not express just how much they love them. I have to admit, they have gorgeous shoes in this country and sometimes I am jealous because my ginormous feet will never fit into a pair of Ecuadorian shoes. However, seeing a vendor in the market wearing high heels is something that is beyond bizarre. A a four year old? (admittedly, it was very cute, and I had a secondary inkling to buy Esther a pair)

3. Guinea pig. On a plate. Being eaten. By me. Enough said.

4. Two bulldogs being bred by my next door neighbor. Yep, that was a WEIRD sight at 9:30 in the morning. "Buenos Dias. Why are you wearing gloves? Oooooohhhhh, never mind."

Category:

Comments (0)