Here is another link:

comments

As promised, here is another link you might find interesting. This was not written by a missionary- nor even a Christian that I am aware of, but it contains some interesting (and sometimes humorous) information about Ecuador.

A first hand view of Ecuador

Please be respectful of blogs you may visit that I link from here. Many of them will not be Christian but will contain things I think would interest you. I will not post offensive material, I just request that you be respectful of those to whom I link.

Also, I am still under the weather and praying that I will have the strength to help Dustan as he speaks in Delevan tomorrow night. Continue to pray for me- and for him, because this is the longest slot of time we have ever been given.

Category:

Comments (0)