No FAQ today:

comments

God has placed something different on my heart.

Disappointment leads to discouragement. Discouragement leads to anxiety. Anxiety leads to fear.

I know this to be true and I also know it as oppositional to what God wants for our lives.

Here is what God wants:
Romans 5:3-5 (HCS)

And not only that, but we also rejoice in our afflictions, because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. This hope does not disappoint,


And so, as disappointment gets thrown in our faces, we hold tight not to what we feel, but to what we know to be truth.

Satan means for us to be bogged down by fear.

God means for us to be wrapped in hope.

I choose hope over fear. I choose patience over discouragement. I choose endurance over disappointment.

I praise God in all things. Even for those I can not understand.

God sent this to my email this morning. I wanted to share it with you, to show you that God knows where we are. He knows what we need, and even at our weakest moments, BECAUSE of our weakest moments, He is working in our lives.

This devotional touched my life today.

HOPE. Because of discouragement and fear- I have HOPE. Guess what is great about HOPE? IT DOESN'T DISAPPOINT!!!!!!

Category:

Comment (1)

praying for you