FAQ Friday:

comments

How far are you in your support raising, and how can I or my church help?
First part first:
We are 50% along in our one time financial support raising and we have about 20% of our monthly support needs being met, or promised.

We have less than 1% of our prayer support team raised.

Now for the second part:
You can help in several ways:
Join our financial support team. Just follow this link:
Support the King Family

You will need our names- Dustan and Rebecka King as well as our missionary account number which is 28088

You can choose to support us with one time gifts, or monthly support (or yearly support).

You can join our prayer support team. Just send us an email at givepraygo@gmail.com to let us know that you will be praying for us.

You can join our mailing list, which is done by email. Every few months we send out a newsletter that is full of news, and will soon be full of mission reports from the field. We also have a special newsletter for children. Again, just shoot me an email and let me know you want to receive our newsletters.

Lastly, we love to share our story and our calling with any group that will hear us. If your church is looking for missionary speakers, please put us in contact with them. We live in central IL and have family throughout IL, in AR, and in OH.

Oh wait, I have another lastly- (if you knew me well, you would know I probably have three or four...) Lastly- BE a missionary. You are surrounded by people who need to know God loves them and offers salvation through Christ Jesus. It is selfish to keep that information to yourself. SHARE IT!!!!

PS. (because I thought of something else) The blog here has been getting about 5 hits a day, if you have a blog, please feel free to link me. I appreciate the traffic because the more people who read about what we are trying to do, the more people who might pray for us- even in passing.

Category:

Comments (0)