- That we will continue to be steadfast in the work of raising our support.
- That God will move the harts of the churches and people we contact, and that they will join our financial support team. THis week we have been working on our informational brochure and have sent out one. Next week Dustan will begin to make contacts. pray that God will give him the words to say, and that he will speak effectively with the pastors he contacts.
- Pray for Becka as she juggles housekeeping, home schooling, church ministry, holiday preparations, and deposition work.
- The big King and all the little Kings have come down with a winter cold/flu. Please pray for healing for all of them.
- Pray for Becka as she continues to struggle with writing the winter newsletter.
- Please pray for our team of missionaries in Loja, Ecuador. These will soon be our new family, and our closest friends. Pray that God will bless the ministry in Loja city, and especially El Sendero.
Thank you for your prayers. Please comment to let us know that you are praying for us. It is such an encouragement to know we are being prayed for.
Also, please let us know if there is anything we can pray with you about. We desire to be connected with our supporters in prayer, and we relish any opportunity that we have to pray for you more specifically.